Magical Words Writing Workshop

Do you want to be an author? Or are you already an author? Either way this workshop may be the perfect thing for you. MagicalWords.net is one of my favorite blogs run by Faith Hunter, David B. Coe, Misty Massey (and many other authors) but these three will be hosing a workshop in July where you can not only meet them along with some publishers but they will also offer their feedback on the first 2500 words of your manuscript. If you've always wanted to be a writer but aren't sure if your works ready or just love writing workshops in general then this may be the workshop for you. Sounds like an exciting opportunity. Please check out the link for more information.  I believe the workshop is $25 to attend.

I love MagicalWords.net they always have great tips on writing and just a lot of excellent posts on anything and everything to do with writing.  It's run by a whole host of authors and I'd love to go to one of their tours or workshops one day.  I just thought there may be some people out there who'd be interested in this.  If nothing else check out their website for some great articles.

Source: http://www.magicalwords.net/misty-massey/magical-words-writing-workshop-2