Vampire Moon (Vampire for Hire #2) - J.R. Rain

Vampire Moon (Vampire for Hire, #2) - J.R. Rain

J.R. Rain has quickly become one of my greatest guilty pleasures. I started with the first book in his Vampire for Hire series called Moon Dance and totally fell in love with Samantha Moon. It was the first "free" book I'd ever read on the kindle for pc and I had received a Amazon gift card for my birthday so I ended up buying the rest of the series. These books just get better and better as they go. They're quick and fun to read yet somehow manage to have the depth found in larger books. Mr. Rain has a very unique form of humor - sometimes dark humor that I really relate to and I look forward to each new book that he writes.

Jamie: What the heck is a unique form of humor?  I can't believe how bad some of these old ones are.  I sure like saying I look forward to each new blah blah blah.  I really like this book, I really love this author.  It get better and better and....... depth!  Gotta use the word depth to show I know I'm talking about :D Haha I just wrote a bad review of a bad review.