Happy New Years Everyone!!!
Photo: D.J. P3tros:http://www.flickr.com/photos/66245247@N08/6612237595 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/deed.en
I hope everyone has a great new year and that 2014 will bring everyone happiness, peace, prosperity and all of the good things in life that you all deserve. Never be afraid to be yourself or to follow your dreams!!!
My New Year Resolutions:
1. Stop Smoking
2. Read more great books :) I want to read 300 books this year. I read over 200 last year. I might have to cheat a little bit and read a few novellas :D
3. Be a better blogger and get my own website/blog off the ground
4. Take more chances, get out and meet new people.
5. Either go back to school or have all of my plans for my future taken care of/planned out this year
6. Get all my cats neutered/spayed this year. Have made a great start but still need to do more.
7. Try to be a better person!!! That will be on my list every single year. I'm not perfect and I always have room to improve. Be kind to others, strangers, and help others when and where I can.
8. Be more thankful for what I have and for who I am. It's hard sometimes but I am working on it. Always stay true to yourself!!!
9. Learn HTML and CSS this year. (If I don't go back to school for Web Design) - Still haven't made up my mind on that one.
10. Improve my writing, learn more about English (Every time I say this I think of Hank on King of the Hill when Bobby failed English - he's like: "You failed English Bobby? You speak English!") hehehe
11. And Most Importantly: Enjoy every single moment of my life. Tell everyone I love that I love them more often and never take anything/anyone in life for granted. Also to live/enjoy/cherish every single moment of every single day (or at least as much of it as I can). Life is too short to spend being miserable, unhappy or constantly on the go. Take time out each day to enjoy the little things. Sometimes things happen fast and unexpectedly, especially tragedy. Do not take your life or your loved one's for granted. Treat every moment as if it were your last yet be mindful of the future. (yeah I totally ripped that last part off of Star Wars :D
Those are my main Resolutions this year and a lot of them will be every year for the rest of my life. It's so easy to forget some of them in the course of just living, working, getting things done. But now I will always have this here to help remind me.
Happy New Year Everyone!!!