Red, White, and Blood (A Nathaniel Cade Novel)

Red, White, and Blood - Christopher Farnsworth After reading Red, White and Blood I felt like I'd just stepped off of a rollercoaster. My adrenaline was pumping and the ending just left me speechless. Christopher Farnsworth is truly at the top of his game with his third outing of Nathaniel Cade. I loved Blood Oath and thought it was very unique. The Presidents Vampire had a neat story, some cool characters that will be showing up in future books and some great action but I felt that Mr. Farnsworth tried to do a little bit too much in that story. There was too much going on while it seemed like nothing much was happening at least until the end. Red, White and Blood is back to form and even better than his original book. This time he just concentrates on one big badguy: the Boogeyman who is attempting to destroy The President along with Nathan during the presidential elections. The Shadow Company is still present but we spend less time with them and less time setting everything up and more time on all the good stuff. Nathan, Zach and the Boogeyman all get the spotlight and it works well. Words can't truly even express how awesome this book was and the ending.....gah, I have no idea what's going to happen on the next book. I'm excited, nervous and extremely worried all at the same time. Farsnworth really knocked the ball out of the park with this one. I cannot wait for the next book to come out so I can see what happens next.