Dead Doughboy Walking (Sojourning Souls)

Dead Doughboy Walking - Kevin J. Hallock This book kinda spooked me for some reason and I read alot of horror.

First off I'll admit this isn't exactly my cup of tea. I love horror but I don't know. The story is well written and has a sense of dread/excitement? to it. Not sure I'm using the right words to be honest. The story did keep me on the edge of the seat and was a very unique story. I'm not sure what to say. It's one of those stories that I really enjoyed but kinda didn't like. Yet I have to give it 5 stars. I don't dislike it, there's nothing wrong with it. I think it's just struck some kind of chord in me which is why it definetly deserves 5 stars. It made me feel something ..... I just don't happen to like what I felt I guess. Not sure. Read and judge it for yourself. This would make an excellent segment on the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits. Sorry for the strange review. I finished it ten minutes ago and I'm still thinking about it. That alone deserves 5 stars. Happy haunted reading.