New World Order (War of the Fae, #4)

New World Order (War of the Fae, #4) - Elle Casey NO Spoilers Here:

Wow! I really cannot even express how much I enjoyed this series but I will try to anyway. I started the War of the Fae with the first book which was free as a way to tide me over until the last book in the Infernal Devices comes out. What started out as another free book ended up being a complete series that I ended up reading back to back. It's not unusual for me to read multiple books/series at once and I was currently reading the Otherworld series by Tad Williams and His Dark Materials Trilogy by Philip Pullman (which are both outstandingly excellent series) and I had to put them both on hold because I was enjoying War of the Fae so much. I love both of those other series but this book was just too much fun and I couldn't put it down.

In New World Order this series that I thought was heading in one direction takes a complete 180 degree turn and goes somewhere I wasn't expecting (I can't say too much without giving it away) The ending was simply incredible. I think I had a big smile on my face for the whole last couple of chapters. Things wrapped up nicely in this book and give you a hint of what's to come in the follow up series Clash of the Otherworlds. This was by far one of the best endings (Beginnings) I've seen in a book and I cannot wait to see how Jayne and her friends deal with everything in the next series. Every once in a while a book just comes out of the blue and blindsides you with it's sheer awesomeness and this was one of them. I simply cannot recommend these books enough. If you enjoy fantasy, lots of colorful language and just enjoy life in general then you should enjoy these books. Thank you Mrs. Casey for taking me on such a wonderful adventure.