Great Companion Story to Find You in the Dark & Light in the Shadows!,

Cloud Walking - A. Meredith Walters

First of all I want to say this was a great novella. I think it was a great companion story to Find You in the Dark and Light in the Shadows. If you haven't read either of those other books then you might not enjoy this one quite as much, plus you'd be missing some really good stories so I highly recommend reading Find You in the Dark, then Cloud Walking followed by Light in the Shadows in that order.

Cloud Walking is the story of how Rachel and Daniel found each other and shows their blossoming love filled with light while at the same time Maggie and Clay are losing themselves to the darkness. It is a testament to the power of love, true friendship while giving you a look at how the two of them view the toxic relationship of their best friend Maggie and her boyfriend Clay. Find You in the Dark was the first romance book I've ever read and I enjoyed the story so much that I bought this the sequel and this story and enjoyed all three immensely. This book shows that love doesn't have to hurt, that it can be beautiful and was a nice change of pace after the much darker events in the first book. Give it a try, I think you'll enjoy it just as much as I did.